[Blindmath] Graphics

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Jan 31 20:28:51 UTC 2012

Yes, this has been my experience too.
I've had fellow students tell me that they are glad I've spoken up because the lecturer wasn't being clear, they just thought they were the only ones not "getting it".
And I've had lecturers tell me that having me in their classes made them better lecturers, that they didn't realize there was a more clear way to convey the material.