[Blindmath] problems reading PDF scientific documents

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Fri Jun 1 14:51:19 UTC 2012

Hello,
Further to that last message, one of the projects I am aware of which is
working on the problem of accessing maths in PDF is maxtract and the
blog for it can be found at
http://researchblogs.cs.bham.ac.uk/math-access/category/maxtract/

This is work in progress and I don't know when they plan to have
something usable out.

Michael Whapples