[Blindmath] (no subject)

BlueSkies11 BlueSkies11 at torpey.info
Sun Jun 3 19:54:06 UTC 2012

If you would like to get in touch with the Orca developers to see if their
focus management system works with your math project and/or bring this issue
up to the developers so that it can be addressed, you can find their contact
information in the show notes associated with the ViewPoints episode on Orca
and accessibility in Linux.  The show notes can be found by following the
links on the page:
www.ViewPointsPlus.net
and looking for show #1222, or by clicking on:
http://www.viewpointsplus.net/show%20notes/show%20notes%201222.htm

You will find the developers very receptive to working out access issues in
Linux.

Hope that is helpful.

Check out ViewPoints
A weekly, half hour radio program for people living with low vision
Find out more about the show and get links to the podcasts at:
       www.ViewPointsPlus.net
Visit us on Facebook at:
       http://www.facebook.com/ViewPointsPlus
Follow us on Twitter at: