[Blindmath] Learning the Nemeth Code

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 10 03:50:58 UTC 2012

Thanks! I am too tired to think about anything right now, but I have
saved the information where I will be sure to find it. Glad I'm not the
only nut out here that just ups and learns stuff when she needs to. /grin/

It seems sometimes that the resources that can be so helpful get turned
around or something, so it can depend on where you live or which college
you want to attend whether you get resources, instruction, tools and
materials or if you get, you know, layers of time-consuming
obstructionism. Sigh. It's  great now that there is the internet and
more and more available accessibility tools to find people and resources
to find more people and more resources. /grin/

Thanks again for the info and the work putting it together. /grin/

Tami