[Blindmath] Learning the Nemeth Code

Opra, Lauren opral at aaps.k12.mi.us
Sun Jun 10 13:24:57 UTC 2012

Daniel,

There was a software tutorial that I used when I was learning it. It only
teaches the basics, but I found it extremely helpful. It introduces new
concepts and then gives your practice drills. Unfortunately I cannot
remember the name of the specific tutorial I used. I will look into it and
get back to you. In the meantime, this one looked promising:
http://www.tsbvi.edu/resources-math/1531-download-computerized-nemeth-code-tutor

Lauren