[Blindmath] Learning the Nemeth Code

Susan Osterhaus osterhauss at tsbvi.edu
Sun Jun 10 15:03:00 UTC 2012

This is downloadable for free, but it requires vision to use. It was also
created in 1997, so it won't work on 64-bit Vista or Windows 7.
This program requires Microsoft Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows 98,
Windows ME, Windows 2000 (see
note)<http://www.tsbvi.edu/resources-math/1531-download-computerized-nemeth-code-tutor#note>,
or Windows XP (see
note)<http://www.tsbvi.edu/resources-math/1531-download-computerized-nemeth-code-tutor#note>.
Notes on the website explain the problems you will encounter on Windows
2000 and XP. The BrailleNote version is the accessible one availabe from
HumanWare at a price. See
http://support.humanware.com/en-usa/support/braillenote_apex/software/optional_applications/nemeth_tutorial

Susan

--