[Blindmath] Learning the Nemeth Code

Gaylen Kapperman gkapperman at niu.edu
Sun Jun 10 21:31:22 UTC 2012

The Computerized nemeth code tutor housed on the web site of the
Texas School was developed for sighted individuals It is for all
practical purposes inaccessible to people who read braille. The
equivalent accessible version is made available by HumanWare for use
on the Braille Note and Apex.
Gaylen Kapperman