[Blindmath] problems reading PDF scientific documents

Géssica Michelle dos Santos Pereira gessicamichelle at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 21:37:21 UTC 2012

Hello,

Thank you again for the advice.and sorry for the late response.

Here some good news:
I've tried the Mathtype, the result is not bad. It doesn't work as the
tutorial says, but maybe it is because of  the version. The important
thing is that I am not in the negative zone anymore, this means  that
for the first time I've been able to read a doc document with
formulae.

I will try to ask for help from some sighted to clean the input pdf
document after printing it into tif, then process it in InftyReader.
Anyway, I am an Electrical Engeneer and I will keep needing a sighted
help because of the diagrams and charts.

I've asked  the original document in doc to some paper's authors and
so far I've got three replies out of four requests ... not at all
bad!!!.

I haven't tried the MathML and the MathPlayer yet, but I will.

Well... so far, so good.

Kind regards,

Géssica Michelle