[Blindmath] problems reading PDF scientific documents

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Wed Jun 13 21:56:17 UTC 2012

Its good to hear that you are having some success.

As for diagrams, yes they probably will need some help from another
person, however there are a number of tools out there which may help
you. Some are commercial offerings and cost others are free and
sometimes part of a research project. There are tools for both viewing
and creating diagrams. I have just finished preparing some examples for
a workshop on creating diagrams within LaTeX documents, the particular
package I am covering in the examples is a general drawing package but
there are some packages which build on it for more specific diagram
types (probably even ones for electrical circuit diagrams).

There may be times when it all seems hard and the odds against you, but
keep pushing and you should manage to succeed in the end. Feel free to
ask more questions if you have them (eg. if you want more details on
accessible diagram software).

Michael Whapples