[Blindmath] Used Braille College Text Books

Reinhard Stebner raydar11011 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 17:07:43 UTC 2012

The amount quoted below can be  high, but think of it this way. If it is a
science book or math book, it could cost up to $3 per page do to the amount
of work being put into o the book. It also depends upon how many books are
being translated in to braille as well as how many pages are in each book.
The way how I handled this was to only translate the chapters I would be
needing and only the portions of the chapters the teacher will be using in
class and for tests.