[Blindmath] Used Braille College Text Books

Ryan Hemphill ryanhemphill.email at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 18:20:05 UTC 2012

Well, don't hold your breath - it's still going to take me a little while
to get this executed and there are a lot of steps along the way.  Good to
know what you are currently using though.  Which version of the APEX are we
talking about here?  The longer, the better.  As you well know, equations
can be very long and creating an interactive system without much room to
work is pretty tough.

Another question - if they are using their refreshable Braille display for
math, what are they typically doing to navigate an equation? Insights on
this are very helpful.  I understand if it takes time to get back to me on
this.

On another note, I apologize if I have taken things off topic too much.  If
anyone would prefer this become a private conversation, please let me know
and I'll discuss the rest one-on-one.

Ryan