[Blindmath] Used Braille College Text Books

Jordyn Castor jordyn2493 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 21:46:03 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I just want to throw this out there.
I took Calc I last semester and my Resource Center for Person's With
Disibilities produced the book for me. I was told it cost around $6000.
The book was also high quality, with high quality graphics.
They are also producing my Calc II and physics books for next year.
It's crazy a company would charge 50-70,000 for a textbook.
Jordyn