[Blindmath] software accessibility inquiry

aerospace1028 at hotmail.com aerospace1028 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:39:46 UTC 2012

Hello,
I waslooking at a job-posting and found the following requirement.

"Knowledge and ability to use MS Windows/Word/Excel. Ability to learn and utilize MS Access, Oracle, Everest, Testworks data acquisition systems, and Minitab statistical programs."

I've used office tools before.  I've never used Oracle, Everest, Testworks or Minitab.  Has anyone here run into any of these programs/suites/vendors before?

I'm comfortable using either JAWS or NVDA under Windows.  I don't have enough useful vision to make magnification an option.

Even if the GUI isn't that great, if I can funnel i/o through excel or text-files to get access to the relevant information?