[Blindmath] Putting SVGDraw images, vOICe audio, and LaTeX content in Wordpress: Am I asking the impossible?

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Sun Mar 11 12:30:02 UTC 2012

Hello,
I cannot really answer all your questions.

Regarding LaTeX I know wordpress can handle it, not sure how it handles it
or if the way it handle it depends on the specific blog settings, some wiki
tools like instiki does have different options. It may be worth looking into
your blog settings, probably at settings for mark up used.

As for the SVG, not sure whether wordpress or the voice can deal with those
natively but if they cannot I am sure there are conversion tools out there.
I probably could name some possible tools which could do that on Linux but I
am not sure about tools for windows.

Michael Whapples