[Blindmath] Questions regarding the resolution of "swell paper"embossing

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Tue Mar 13 21:29:43 UTC 2012

While it may be possible to get a small amount of grey scale giving
different heights on swell paper (I think may be at best nothing, very light
shading, mid-shading and solid), I believe its not very reliable as height
of swell can be affected by amount of heat or time it is heated. In short
grey scale is not something normally used on swell paper. Textures for
different areas I think is more popular to distinguish between regions.

Michael Whapples