[Blindmath] grayscale braille

bente at casilenc.com bente at casilenc.com
Wed Mar 21 15:09:44 UTC 2012

Hey guys,

  Well I have been following this discussion and while I cannot add any
technical perspective, I do not see a value add to focus much on color.
I will use a photography analogy since that is a hobby of mine.  I heard
it said once that a color picture is just that, you see the colors, but
a black and white photo shows you the picture's soul.   Colors can be a
distraction from "the main idea" the picture is trying to convey.  Just
my two cents for the day.

Bente

 Hello,