[Blindmath] Math Transcribing Service

Denise Reno dreno1 at phasd.us
Tue Mar 27 11:01:42 UTC 2012

Johnnie, I am a braille transcriber myself, literary, but I do math and
am learning music. Just wanted to tell you I am very impressed with your
abilities! WOW!

>>> Johnnie Moultrie <impactbraille at gmail.com> 3/26/2012 7:07 PM >>>
Hello,

I wanted to inform you of my new business services for the visually
impaired. I offer transcription services for Literary, Nemeth, and
Music. I
can also do miscellaneous transcribing of written materials that may
not
fit a particular category.

I offer consistent, quality transcription at a reasonable price. As you
can
see by my information below, I am well versed in formats and needs of
the
visually impaired.

I recently formed my own transcription service. I would like you to
consider using my services for your Braille transcription needs.

Specifics on pricing are available at any of the contacts below or by
replying to this email.

Thank you for your time and I hope we will be in contact.
      Johnnie Moultrie Jr. ceo/president, Impact Braille 5132 S. King
Drive
apt.  #203 Chicago, il  60615 708-495-1715 impactbraille at gmail.com

OBJECTIVE

Transcribe Math, Science, Music, Literary, and other sighted materials
into
Braille for the visually impaired at any level of education or need.
Provide consistent quality materials at a fair price for the visually
impaired.

LIBRARY OF CONGRESS CERTIFICATIONS

Braille Transcriber (Literary) 04/03/85

Transcriber of Mathematics Braille (Nemeth) 03/28/88

Braille Mathematics Proofreader (Nemeth) 05/12/92

Associate Transcriber of Music Braille 06/28/07

Transcriber of Music Braille 01/2508

Literary Proofreader  04/01/10

*EXPERIENCE*

*CEO/President, Impact Braille, 2011 to present*

Transcriber, proofreader, business manager of Braille transcription
service

*Michigan Braille Transcribing Fund 1984 to 2011*

Transcriber of Braille, Literary, Music, Nemeth

Proofreader of Braille, Literary, Music, Nemeth

Instructor of Braille transcription process, Literary, Music, Nemeth

EDUCATION

B.A. Psychology, Spring Arbor University, Spring Arbor, Michigan 1991

A.A. Jackson Community College, Jackson, Michigan 1984

TECHNICAL

Braille 2000

Braille Code for Chemical Notation

Braille Formats:  Principles of Print to Braille Transcription

Braille Code for Columned Materials and Tables

Code for Computer Braille Notation

Computer Braille Code Supplement: Flowchart Design for Applicable
Braille
Codes

Megadots

Optical Braille Recognition

* *

*PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP*

MENVI (Music Educational Network for The Visually Impaired)

NBA  (National Braille Association) Lifetime Member

Memorial Missionary Baptist Church

Credentials and References available upon request.

www.IMPACTBRAILLE.NET <http://www.impactbraille.net/>

--
Johnnie Moultrie
Impact Braille