[Blindmath] Facial recognition -- food for thought

Ken Perry kperry at blinksoft.com
Wed Mar 28 17:43:25 UTC 2012

This is  exactly what several research teams are working on here is one
article.

http://futurepocket.com/prototype-glasses-use-video-cameras-face-recognition
-to-help-people-with-limited-vision/

There are more but I don't have them here at work but if you search for this
stuff on line you will find that they are working on making this type of
equipment part of glasses so they do not look bad and even more advanced
they have the first set of contacts that show one word to the person wearing
them.  In the future they say the contacts will scroll information as you
walk down a street.  With that and the object and facial recognition that
already works on phones it is not hard to see what is coming.

ken