[Blindmath] Facial recognition -- food for thought

Dasha Radford dasha95 at nc.rr.com
Thu Mar 29 00:24:41 UTC 2012

When I'm double prosthetic so that may make some difference personally it comes down to I've only got shells left well the nerves are back behind the implant but only shelf left so well I'm curious and might like to see people's faces I think if I could it would drive me crazy knowing that all I see is some kind of strange image imprinted on my brain or described to me through some peace of software but everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Sent from my iPhone