[Blindmath] From MathML to CML

Ryan Hemphill ryanhemphill.email at gmail.com
Fri May 18 00:15:08 UTC 2012

Well this is where we are starting from:

The link below shows how to convert Chemistry equations to Braille and also
how to represent them in diagrams as well.

http://www.brl.org/chemistry/rule04.html

What we were looking for was someone to point us in the direction of a
clearly defined resource that we could springboard setting up the Braille
translation from CML - instead of having to reverse engineer it piece by
piece.  Granted, we'll do it that way if we have to, but it would be nice
to be able to skip that step and get into the action instead.

Does anyone know anything about this?  Know someone who might know the
answer?  Might know someone who knows someone who might have the answer?
Bueller?  Bueller?  (laugh)

Let me know if any of you think of anything...

Thanks again,

Ryan

--

Shipping is a Feature...Perhaps the Most Important Feature.