[Blindmath] Math graphs

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Wed Oct 3 10:57:05 UTC 2012

Hello Catalina,

There is a company which makes a $30 product called Sensational Blackboard.
This is a board that allows you to draw, with a ball-point pen, on a plane
piece of paper.  You can feel the diagram, and sighted individuals can see
your figure.  This works well for sketching quick graphs and other figures.
Their contact information is: (303-238-4760 http://sensationalbooks.com/).

Regards
Louis Maher
713-444-7838