[Blindmath] Statistics Courses

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 18:33:17 UTC 2013

Hi Chasity,
Since I'm a doctoral student in psychology I have taken five stats
courses. In many ways I find statistics to be easier than other kinds
of math courses, and there are many computer tools that are accessible
to blind stats students and researchers. Feel free to contact me off
list once your course begins and you have specific questions. I am
also willing to provide free tutoring if you should want it (by phone
or email). Best of luck!
Arielle