[Blindmath] Format for boxes and whiskers

Susan Mooney susanannemooney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 16:00:01 UTC 2013

That is *not* acceptable formatting if this is a book.  You could possibly
get by with that if you're doing a worksheet and explain to the student
that this is not how it would be presented on a state test or in a
textbook. However, if they're going to see this on a test--and they
will!--then it really should be presented the right way.  A box-and-whisker
plot is consider a graph, therefore it's considered a tactile graphic.

SM

--
Be Here now.  Be someplace else later.  Is that so complicated? (Zen
Judaism)