[Blindmath] Format for boxes and whiskers

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Thu Apr 25 15:29:37 UTC 2013

hello:
 From what I remember, that was just a box with two lines coming out of
either side. I always just drew the box in braille and then put my stuff
on each line. So to the left of the line that extends, in the middle of
the box and to the right.
You can make a box with the letter p, a couple c's, the th symbol. Then
if you go to the next line under the p use an l and space over to the th
and use a 4-5-6.
Then for the bottom line under the p and l it's a v, then dots 3-6, then
a number sign to close it off.
HTH,