[Blindmath] OT Website Design Software

Ryan Thomas rlt56 at nau.edu
Sat Aug 3 07:54:22 UTC 2013

   I know this list is for math related questions, but many of you
have used all sorts of software programs before.  I am looking for
some free website design software.  Amaya looks completely
inaccessible.  Blue Griffon looks easy and powerful, but I still have
trouble navigating through commands and reading pages well.  I'm
downloading html kit as I write this message.  Has anyone ever used
any program like this successfully?  I'll download whatever has worked
for others in the past.  If you know of tips to use any of the three
softwares I've mentioned please also share either on or off list.  It
may be my poor computer skills rather than the software.  In any case
I'm really looking to use something that is very Jaws compatible.
Thanks for any help.

Sincerely,
   Ryan