[Blindmath] How to study Maths using a computer...

Andy B. sonfire11 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 17:05:23 UTC 2013

Hi.

I am mostly used to using math with MathLAB. Aside from this, I mainly use
math for programming, business forcasting, and other business management
related tasks. I have no experience with latex, but I want to learn it some
day. You mentioned being in a CS related degree. I am in this type of
program at a university in the USA. The largest problems I had to overcome
were building user interfaces for programs and algebra/calculus. I haven't
finished the entire program, so there will be other problems to deal with
such as A+ certs, SysCo networking certs, and possibly a few other ones. The
program-l list can help with the programming/technical aspect of
math/programming, and the acbstudents list will help with the study part of
math/any subject in question.