[Blindmath] Survey regarding perceptions of stereotypes about blindness

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Aug 25 20:48:05 UTC 2013

While such a discussion is off topic for this list, I frankly find it
hard to believe that you haven't been treated in a stereotypic manner
in 20 plus years.  Have you ever been in a restaurant when the wait
person asked you in a loud voice what you wanted?  Or -- asked your
companion(s) what you wanted.

I see examples of this kind of behavior almost daily and find it
difficult to believe you have had none in 20 plus years.  I suspect
we just regard it differently.

Dave