[Blindmath] Survey regarding perceptions of stereotypes about blindness

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Aug 26 11:30:51 UTC 2013

Thankfully though, it's a world we don't have to live in. Arielle, I'm
sorry you're getting attacked over nothing, but good luck on your
research. Maybe you might include a bit for those living under a rock,
screaming that they don't get treated differently at all because they're
blind. Denial is a bad bad thing!