[Blindmath] perspective and the blind

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Tue Dec 3 15:35:25 UTC 2013

Yes I think there certainly are interesting unanswered questions as to
how he got where he is.

Personally I am not surprised that there is someone such as that being
able to understand perspective although having never seen. It is a
difficult concept possibly to fully grasp but I am sure it can be taught.

I think it also raises interesting questions of preconceptions which may
be held. Even though someone cannot see why should they not be able to
understand a concept? Do we really have to experience everything before
we can understand it?

Michael Whapples