[Blindmath] Braille and graphics embosser suggestions?

George Bell george at techno-vision.co.uk
Fri Dec 6 13:10:39 UTC 2013

I'd better say up front that this is a commercial reply, but based on almost 30 years of being involved with braille here in the UK and abroad.

A combination of Enabling's Phoenix which comes with graphic software, and Duxbury, along with MathType in Word has proved a successful and economical option.

George W F Bell
Managing Director
Techno-Vision Systems Ltd
76 Bunting Road Ind. Est.
NORTHAMPTON, NN2 6EE

Tel: 01604 792777
Fax: 01604 702726

Web: http://www.techno-vision.co.uk

[UK Home of "Cosmo", probably the worlds quietest braille writer/embosser]