[Blindmath] Braille and graphics embosser suggestions?

John Gardner gardnerj at onid.orst.edu
Sun Dec 8 17:07:47 UTC 2013

Hi, a Tiger Cub costs $3,995.  It has no GUI Mac driver yet, but it should
have soon in order to print ink and Tiger graphics from BrailleBlaster.  For
now, one can print to it from a Mac as to any braille embosser but you don't
get ink and good graphics that way.  Don't know about iOS.

John Gardner