[Blindmath] shape shifting project

hpscheffer at aol.com hpscheffer at aol.com
Tue Dec 17 21:41:38 UTC 2013

wow, this is amazing, technology has no limits, so exciting to see all that is to be done still, and how this will help close the gap for blind people....
Thanks for sharing, sorry I can not help with description, english is not my first language and it gets hard to find words. Hope someone does....
Heidi