[Blindmath] abacus- fractions to decimals

Palma, Jaime J jaimepalma at uta.edu
Tue Feb 19 15:21:07 UTC 2013

Try this link great instructional video.
http://crporegon.org/resources/videos/cranmer-abacus-unit-four-fractions-decimals

Jaime Palma, M.Ed.
Assistant Director for Testing and Adaptive Technology,
Office for Students With Disabilities
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19510, University Hall, Room 102, Arlington, TX 76019-0510
Phone 817-272-3364   Fax 817-272-3515

jaimepalma at uta.edu
http://www.uta.edu/disability
OSD Facebook Page