[Blindmath] Vocabularies to define/describe data on mathematical formulae from an accessibility point of view

Miquel Centelles miquel.centelles at ub.edu
Wed Feb 20 18:58:00 UTC 2013

Hi,
We are working in a project to test the feasibility of various options for
the creation of documents with mathematical notation/formulae and their
conversion to MathML. We have submitted the formulae to different word
processors and web navigators, and we have obtained data about quality of
displays for visualization and quality of readings for audition, from an
accessibility point of view. Now, we want to publish them as open data. We
are looking for a vocabulary to define/describe those data. We would thank
any suggestion, opinion and experience about this kind of vocabulary and,
eve, about the whole process. Miquel Centelles --
Miquel Centelles
Facultat de Biblioteconomia i Documentació
Universitat de Barcelona
Melcior de Palau, 140
Despatx 115
08014 Barcelona