[Blindmath] requesting for procedure regarding svg draw.

raju singh bidhwin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 04:40:02 UTC 2013

               respected sirs.

  i am raju singh, one of the regular reader of blind mailing list,
residing in darjeeling india,  doing b c a.
first of all, i would like to apologize  all of you cause i know that
i'm asking such a silly question here. but i hope that i will be
fulfilled with lots of valuable response by you sirs.
sir, there is an extra subject called mathematics on our syllebus, and
i'm dealing this subject with less equipment such as neither i have
braille display device, nor i have scientific calculator or scientific
notebook.  i'm using the old tailer frame to calculate, and spare will
to draw the shape on the peace of paper. sighted friend is doing such
an accelent job for me by helping me to draw the shape with spare will
whatever our teacher draw on black board while giving the lecture
regarding mathematic. now, by the suggestion of this mailing list,
i've started to use svg draw and the voic on my laptop. now i'm
wandering that by using this software how one can draw the any shape,
such as triangle, right angled triangle, parallelogram, or any shape
which is not included on the draw menu regardless of some shape which
can be draw by pressing the keystrokes such as ctrl+r for rect angle,
ctrl+l for line,  etc. does we have to learn the svg programming in
order to draw the shape which is not included in draw menu? i have
spent few hour reading this .htm file which comes from svg draw
packege which has blunder of instruction for proper use of this
software, but i really could not grasp any thing from there. i even
could not understand the sound language producing by voic for various
shape, but  i'm adjusting myself with voic by spending  of some
leasure hour by listening various in built shape. i had to write this
request cause i read some where in this mailing list that some one is
suggesting that chart can also be drawn by using this software.

sir, i will be very greatful to all, if if you can provide the
tutorial in simpler manner, or audio demonstration of this svg drawing
software, as i believe that this software is our life line!

and lastly i would like to conclude this mail that if this mail seems
to have such wrong or undigestable thing, moderator has the full
advantage to remove this threat!

your stupid friend, raju.