[Blindmath] requesting for procedure regarding svg draw.

Kiran S Deshpande kiran at persiontechnologies.com
Sat Jan 19 15:49:30 UTC 2013

Dear Baldwin,

The reply was in reference to the usability / (Procedures for drawing) of
the SVG Draw for shapes that are not listed as standard shapes in the
program, I did say that it is possible to draw the shapes in case a user has
enough knowledge of the Cartesian co ordinate system and a good
understanding of the geometries himself to be able to use the SVG Draw
program. We mean the same, i have no disregards to the capabilities of the
SVG Draw program. We all work for the same cause to be helpful to the VI
community hence please excuse me if my mail intended to any one to be harsh
or disregards to the SVG draw question.

I have myself seen the amount of programming that has gone in to the SVG
Draw during my days of work on making a program that can input the Diagrams
into the applications that we use or we need. When i said that one has to be
an expert in geometries i intended to tell that he should be thorough with
the knowledge of Cartesian systems. The first point in the mail did point
out the difficulty in drawing the shapes from the MS word ribbon using a
screen reader, does it mean that there is disregard to Microsoft and other
popular screen readers? I

Also the mail was not to promote the product that i have worked upon. The
other reply on the same subject did speak about the same thing that i
intended maybe it was  in depth but the meaning was the same, any which ways
i am not writing all this to clear any air, all the mails on the list are
read by many a people and i do not want to get carried away by any opinions
on me.

I am sorry should suffice i guess. Commercial aspect was never in picture
sir.

Kind Regards,

Kiran