[Blindmath] thoughts on a PIAF please

Lewicki, Maureen mlewicki at bcsd.neric.org
Mon Jan 28 19:45:20 UTC 2013

I am not familiar with sensational blackboard. It is something that can produce hardcopies?

Maureen Murphy Lewicki
Teacher of Visually Impaired
Bethlehem Central Schools
(518)439-7681
"When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another." Helen Keller