[Blindmath] MathPlayer 3 is available

Kevin Fjelsted kfjelsted at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 03:05:49 UTC 2013

This is apropos, as I am interested in how well MathPlayer performs especially as it relates to sending Nemeth to Braille displays.
To this end, I created a clean windows 7 64 bit install with NVDA, installed IE9, and the latest MathPlayer.
I tried some examples from the support site for Math Player as well as some other standard MathML equations.
I am able to hear math equations via speech however at no time am I able to obtain the "context menu", so that I can utilize the options that are documented.

I sent a note to Math Player support, and was assured that NVDA works and is supported with Math Player.
What are other's experiences with the context menu in Math Player?

-Kevin