[Blindmath] LEAN Math seminar

John Gardner john.gardner at viewplus.com
Tue Jul 23 14:37:54 UTC 2013

Hello all, I will be presenting an introduction to LEAN Math editor tomorrow
sponsored by EASI.  This is a reschedule of a previous one where the server
refused to share my desktop.  Hope we have that problem solved.  Details
below from the EASI web site.

John Gardner

EASI Webinar Wed. July 24: LEAN Math

Presenter: John Gardner

Times: noon Pacific 1 Mountain, 2 Central and 3 PM Eastern

John Gardner will demonstrate the new LEAN Math editor interface to MS
Word/MathType. LEAN provides both compact audio and Braille access to
MathType equations in Word. MathType equations can be edited, and new
equations created in the LEAN editor. In addition to reading and composing
math, the editor includes a number of powerful efficient navigation and
processing features such as ability to copy a fraction with a single
keystroke and then invert it when pasting with another keystroke; cutting
out the denominator of a fraction and pasting it into the opposite side of
the equation, etc.

Register for this Webinar from the EASI Webinar page:

http://easi.cc/clinic.htm/#june

  _____

John Gardner

President

541.754.4002 x 200

 <http://www.viewplus.com/> www.viewplus.com

  _____

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This message and any files transmitted with it
may be proprietary and are intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited;
please notify the sender and delete the message. ViewPlus Technologies, Inc.
accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from this email.