[Blindmath] SAS Question

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon Jun 3 15:45:56 UTC 2013

Dear List,

I am trying to use SAS with Jaws to do some basic work, and I am having trouble reading an Excel file with SAS.  I'm sure that it can be done; I think the problem is just that I don't know how to start working wit the data.  I have made it read the file, and the file is listed in my screen. I have tried tabbing around the screen, arrowing, and all the other usual things.

I am specifically needing to use SAS for an assignment, so please do not offer me suggestions to do the work in other softwares.

How can I actually start working with the data now that I have pulled up the file?

Thank you,

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu<mailto:president at alumni.ecu.edu>

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."    -MARGARET MEAD