[Blindmath] SAS Question

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 16:12:45 UTC 2013

Hi Justin,
I don't think it's possible to read the data once it is imported into
SAS, but you can run analysis commands. If you tell me what your
specific assignment is, I should be able to tell you how to get it
done in SAS. I usually use Excel for looking at my data, and once it's
in SAS all I do with it is run analyses. You will need to know the
syntax to type into SAS to run your analyses since SAS doesn't use any
menus. If this is for a class, you should have been given syntax to
type in but again, if you tell me the specific assignment I should be
able to help.

Arielle