[Blindmath] MiniTab

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Tue Jun 4 11:14:54 UTC 2013

The R package I used for producing the graphs for SPC is called QCC and
can be found in the R package system Cran.

Here is a paper which was published on the QCC package:
http://stat.unipg.it/~luca/Rnews_2004-1-pag11-17.pdf
<http://stat.unipg.it/%7Eluca/Rnews_2004-1-pag11-17.pdf>

QCC was sufficient for what I needed, there may be other packages for R
which might do similar things, but I did not look further as my needs
were met.

Michael Whapples