[Blindmath] Nemetex

Shalini Menon shalini1394 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 04:02:15 UTC 2013

It's really nice to see you on the list!
>From what I've read, the braille note taker comes with a Perkins style
keyboard, which will make writing in Nemeth code easier. It also has a
refreshable braille display, so I will be able to read everything back in
Braille or Nemeth. As far as I know, it also has an inbuilt daisy player,
which I can use to read some of my textbooks. I had contacted the Carroll
Center and Susan Osterhaus to get more information about the Braille note
taker and I will forward their emails to you. I have also contacted
accessisoft, the company that makes Nemetex but am still waiting to hear
from them.

Thanks,
Shalini