[Blindmath] Nemetex

Shalini Menon shalini1394 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 04:49:20 UTC 2013

Thanks everyone for the advice.
Aine, that was really really helpful! I think the braille note sounds
like a good idea, because I love Nemeth and I’m really comfortable
with it. However, as I plan to study Economics in college as well, I
will probably need to do a lot of Stats. I’m thinking maybe I could
learn to do math on a computer as well, so I can switch over when ever
I need to.

Shalini