[Blindmath] Hello! New to ListServ.

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Fri Jun 7 17:50:08 UTC 2013

        Hello, Everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself, and reach out to
others interested in math and science.

My name is Ian  Bray.  I am only recently
blind, and am trying to finish my Bachelors and continue my Masters of Education to teach.

I am in Louisville, Kentucky and still in " Blind Rehab ",
but about to graduate from that program.

I am also looking for ANY Peer or Professional Mentors
who can and will talk to me regarding becomming a Teacher / Educator.

I'm having some difficulty with going back to school and
could use some help / guidance.

Thank you all in advance!

Respectfully,

Ian  C. Bray