[Blindmath] Hello! New to ListServ.

Shalini Menon shalini1394 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 07:53:21 UTC 2013

Hi Ian!

I’m from India, and I’m blind too. I’ve just finished high school and
am going to do my under graduation in the United States this fall. My
sister has done her master’s in orientation and mobility, and teaching
children with visual disabilities from Florida State University. I can
give you her email id if you like. She’d be happy to answer any
questions you may have. Hope this helps!

Good luck!
Shalini