[Blindmath] How Too for LaTeX and MathML?

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Fri Jun 14 10:42:36 UTC 2013

One resource I do find useful for LaTeX is the LaTeX wikibook
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX. However I did start using that
wikibook once I knew some LaTeX (normally I was using it to learn about
new packages), so I do not know what it is like for a beginner.

Many say about the not so short introduction to LaTeX
http://tobi.oetiker.ch/lshort/lshort.pdf

As for learning MathML, I am sure you do not quite mean that. If you
want to learn MathML then probably the W3 specification is where one
would start and I believe Design Science have a few good articles as
well. However normally one would always work through some other software
when using MathML. So what do you want to do with MathML and then
suitable software could be suggested.

Michael Whapples