[Blindmath] Seeking collaboration

Lucas Radaelli lucasradaelli at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 23:02:07 UTC 2013

Hey there,

It is good to hear that there are some blind people now in wolfram
community. I used to use the website long time ago, but since the
accessibility was broken, never more.

The fact is, in the beginning I could read a kind of LaTeX source code
on the alttexts of the images on the website, which helped a lot. Now,
anything can be read on the website.

I don't know in what I could help you, except for the technical
programming part of making this stuff accessible, but I can give any
feedback about ideas / implementations that you guys may develop.

cheers.