[Blindmath] new to math type

Lewicki, Maureen mlewicki at bcsd.neric.org
Tue Mar 12 19:56:17 UTC 2013

Help! New to math type! I am using 2010, and want to open existing word docs and convert the numbers, equatins, etc, to mathtype, so that when I brign it into duxbury it understands it as math.

The tutorials are intense! Can someone at least get me started...I am not a mathmatician, so the symbols ared hard to sift through. Thanks!

Maureen Murphy Lewicki
Teacher of Visually Impaired
Bethlehem Central Schools
(518)439-7681
"When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another." Helen Keller