[Blindmath] new to math type

Bob Mathews bobm at dessci.com
Wed Mar 13 18:27:57 UTC 2013

Maureen,

In MathType Help, look for a topic titled "Converting Equations Step-by-Step". For step 3 of the process described there, in the Convert Equations dialog, make sure all 4 checkboxes on the left side of the dialog are checked, and that "MathType Equations (OLE Objects)" on the right is selected.

After you finish that process, you're only partway there. We have an article about using MathType with DBT: http://www.dessci.com/en/support/MathType/works_with.asp#!target=duxbury_braille_translator

Hope that gets you started...

Bob Mathews
Director of Training
Twitter: @afwings, @MathType

Tel: (512) 434-9741
Fax: (425) 977-1157

Design Science, Inc.
140 Pine Avenue, 4th Floor
Long Beach CA 90802

www.dessci.com
~Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor~